Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: The Question

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Jackrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2003
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and anyone read w-juliet? (cuz i liked miura ito)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I actually thougt of mentioning her, but the feminist within screams no. But before you lynch me, tar and feather me, and invent new kinds of toture to hurt me, please listen. ^.^
    She is so cool in the beginning, right? She meets Makoto, it's all twu wuw (TM), and everything is just hunky-dory, right? Their love (and kick-ass martial arts skillz, heheh) will conquer all!

    But then it has to go, "when I grow up, I'll be a real woman for you". URGH. Ex-cuse me Ito, but as far as I can see, you have every requirement to be a woman. Oh, whoopsie, my bad, you have short hair, brash manners, and cool martial arts skills. How silly of me.

    Spare me. I still love W-Juliet though, but sometimes you have to give the inner feminist an airing (I tell a lie, it's not like I ever hold back [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] ).

  2. #12
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jackrum: Exactly!! that's exactly what I'm thinking!! ^___^ She's realy fine like this, why should she change? It's not like the guy is rtying to be "more masculine" for her anyway and anyway he love her for what she is already, just what is little obcession with becoming more girly for you? X___x A bit the same in Never give up, she's alrady beautifull as a man and as a woman, why the heck should she disguised herself or whatever for his sake?! @_____@ sorry, it wanted to go out.

    @Winter's Shadow : oh, well, in sailor moon I ahte mostly the pig hea blond main caracters, but I actualy liked Amy and Mina ^^

  3. #13
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm srry...i see ur point...but i can see why she would want to be more of um...how she thinks a women should be. i dont think she means she has to be subserivant or anything...just more gentle or whatever. and i can see that. just cuz..i mean as far as i go..when im around the guy i like (MAJOR FREAKIN HINT..IF YOUR READING U JERK^_^)...i act different. cuz everyone knows ill kick anyones ass who messes with me...but when it comes to him, yah i do kinda act gentler and let him win.

    i guess yah that means im giving in to societies view of how a girl should act etc....but i guess im kinda old fashioned. like ill never make the first move...or confess first (ANOTHER MAJOR FREAKIN HINT YOU BLIND BASTARD) hehe...which is why the guy i like right now has no freakin clue. and if he does...the WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR

    hehe srry...he goes on my laptop alot and checks my stuff...and even though hes not supposed to read anything that i post or email etc..i think he does^_^

    but i understand that she is fine how she is. but i also see why she would want to be different for him. i mean thats why (at least me) we get dressed nice for the one we love, or just act different etc

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Leviyah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My all time-favorite bishoujo is Belial. She isn't really female, but well.. who cares?
    I also liked Alexiel and Jibrille. Mmh, I see, there aren't many females in manga I like. Most of them are just too.. kind, naive, stupid,...

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Integral Helsing from Helsing ^_^

    I like women in men suits - one of my friends wear them all the time and wonders why I go starry eyed glaring at her for hours.

    I also like people with glasses, its a big thing with me and to finish it all there is the cigar - woo! don't know what it is about women with cigars.

    I like her no nonsense tough personality as well. meep - I'll do whatever she tells me to ^_^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ December 19, 2003 06:06 AM: Message edited by: Lamasu ]</font>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] Hmmmmm, Interesting....that is all. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Verykawaiineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ehhh i dont *hate* relena..shes just kinda there..but you gotta get her props for being..different

    But my fave bishoujo's tho they techincally dont have to ne pretty are(in no order)
    Utena(SKU)
    KAoru(RK)
    Arisa(fruba) GO YANKEE!!
    Tsukushi(HYD)
    Miyazawa(Kare Kano)..shes soo like me its creepy
    Mika Useugi(gravi) what she has the usuegi gene sh's cool
    And Tai-istu-kun FY

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Kaze-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Girls? Eww...

    Actually, there are a few girls I think kick ass.

    1. As almost everyone has already mentioned, Utena. If she ever does become a real prince (as in male), I officially stake my claim.

    2. Mizuno Ami from Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon. Unfortunately, many people never give this series a chance due to the fairly annoying main character (not to mention a dub that tops my worst dubs list), but Ami-chan kicks ass. If I were straight, she'd be my ideal woman.

    3. Celine Jules from Star Ocean EX. I never liked her much in the game, but in the anime, she just kicks more ass.

    4. Tomoe Hotaru, also from BSSM. Gotta love anyone who can swing a glave that's almost twice as tall as herself, not to mention the whole power to destroy the world. And come on, how many of us actually knew what a glaive was before seeing Hotaru?

    5. Sailor Starlights from BSSM. Bishonen that become bishoujo. What more do you want?

    6. Yumeno Yumemi, a bit player from the Nijizuishou (Rainbow Crystals) section from BSSM. She has a cool name, paints pretty pictures, and best of all, calls Zoisite "pretty but scary".

    Diana from Fake would be on my last if she didn't A)remind me that Dee's bi, not gay, and B)try to help Berkley steal Ryo. Ryo's meant to be with Dee, not Commissioner Creepy.

    And female characters I hate? So glad you asked.

    1. Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi. Why did every single male character have to fall for her, including the supposedly gay Nuriko? It's just not fair...

    2. Chibi-Usa from BSSM. Usagi may annoy me a little, but I can stand her, especially since she matures a whole hell of a lot by the time ep 200 rolls around and the series ends. Chibi-Usa, on the other hand, is never anything other than a whiny, annoying brat. She's basically her mother before any thought of maturity entered her mind.

    3. Rena Lanford from Star Ocean EX. I'd much rather see Claude with Ashton or Dias, or if it had to be a girl, Celine, but no, he has to be taken by the obligatory 17 year-old who doesn't look a day over 12.

    4. Esmerodo from BSSM. Demando will never want you, so get over it. If he'd lose his obsession with Neo Queen Serenity for anyone, it'd be Saffiru. And that laugh! Ack! It's like Naga from the Slayers OVAs, but with none of the comic value.

    5. Kiryuu Nanami from Shojou Kakumei Utena. She may have some comic relief value, but she's so mean to poor Tsuwabuki! Don't you want to just hug him (and more than that once he's a few years older)? And I personally like incest (when it's between two boys), but Touga's just plain too good for her.

    6. Kakyoin Tsubaki (Tsubaki-hime) from Yami no Matsuei. No trying to take my Hisoka! If I can't have him, he should at least be with Tsuzuki. She also gives people something with which to argue that Hisoka's not gay. Granted, I don't think anyone who's read or seen YnM thinks Tsuzuki and Hisoka are just friends and stay that way, but still...

    Okay, I spent way too much time on this, so I'm taking my well-deserved rest. Night.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 10, 2004 04:06 AM: Message edited by: Kaze-kun ]</font>

  9. #19
    Inactive Member
    The Question


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I couldn't say anything about order I'm terrible at putting a "most and least fave" number up...

    Bishoujo I like (in no particular order)
    1. Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket) - Sure she may have some of the qualities that would make you absolutely hate other bishoujo, but it works with Tohru and in fact, you have to love her ditzyness and clumsiness because it makes how nice a person she is even more apparent.

    2. Saya (Peace Maker Kurogane) - She's an awesome character. I've always liked characters that can't speak for some reason and she's just great about it! She can convey so much, even without words! You have to love her!

    3. Arcueid Brunestud(Tsukihime) - She's just wicked cool. Not only is she a decent person who lives to right the wrongs of the past, but she's sweet and innocet when you look at her in a different light. She's one of those tough characters that are really nice if you get to know them... I guess she's similar to Arisa from FB... But she's also a vampire, which makes her rule more.

    4. Kino Makoto (BSSM) - I actually think I'm a lot like her... Really girly and feminine in some cases, but really crude and masculine in others. She's a really cool character that you have to like.

    5. Mizuno Ami (BSSM) - How can you not like and admire the shy intellectual Ami? She just rules!

    6. Kuu (Haibane Renmei) - She was my absolute fave character! Kuu just rules!

    7. Tiger (Saber Marionette J Again) - Tiger is a real sensitive and caring individual when you get down to it. I really like her. I've never seen SMJ though, so I don't know what she's like there, but I really like her in SMJA

    8. Marine (Saber Marionette J Again) - How can you not like her? She's cool and sweet too! She really cares and you have to like her! I'm sorry, but you do!

    9. Tira Misu (Sorcerer Hunters) - I reaelly like Tira, I just do.

    10. Misao Makimachi (Rurouni Kenshin) - She's rude, crude and tough with a big heart and a strong will, but deep down she's really soft and it shows.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Yuy Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2003
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow...lo~ong lists... took forever to read -.-" Hehe.

    As for me, I personally don't hate Relena! (^_^) I think she's a fine character (I probably only think that because i'm a GW fan, if she were in a diff story, i'd prolly hate her guts, lol) But other than her these are girls that kick ass!

    1. Sango (inuyasha), I don't really like Kagome, she's so... bleh, dunno. The only thing I don't like about Sango is that she has to end up with Miroku, I think it's a waste of a good female...
    2. Kurai and Belial all the way! (Angel Sanctuary) They absolutely ROCK!
    3. Tsukasa from Tokyo Crazy Paradise! It's not a yaoi story, but I seriously LOVE it!!!! >.< I recommend it to all! But yeah, Tsukasa is one hell of a kick ass woman\girl.
    4. Hina from Penguin Brothers. She's a REALLY strong [willed] characters in my opinion.
    5. Miura Ito from W-juliet isn't bad, but the story kinda sucks... It was pretty good but they totally sorta dragged it that it kinda ruined it [same with hanakimi].

    Now, the more important list, girls that absolutely gain negative points for their stories:
    1. MIAKA!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! If i could puke on her without ruining my Fushigi Yuugi manga's, i Would. Really, that girl! She talks about being strong and crap, but she never is, she's always got the guys protecting her... Aiya... But then, that's Yuu Watase to ya... haha.
    2. Mizuki!!! I like Hanakimi, i do, it's funny, If Mizuki was any slower, her brain would simply not function! How can she be so clueless?? Eh.
    3. The twins from Dnangel, i have no idea what Daisuke and dark see in them.
    4. Girl from ayashi no ceres. No reason, just hatred.

    Lol, thats it i think.
    Yuy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •